If you’re looking for the ultimate in playtime firepower, then the Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 is your dream come true. This Nerf blaster boasts an intimidating and intimidatingly powerful arsenal of ammunition, including high-impact rounds that shoot up to 100 feet per second. Even though this is an amazing blaster, you need to learn all about the Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 before purchasing it.
So, dive into this guide to learn all its features, pros, and cons and see if it is the right Nerf arsenal for you.
Overview of Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000
The RIVAL series welcomed the Perses MXIX-5000 Nerf blaster in the Fall of 2019 with open arms! This medium-sized blaster, the Perses MXIX-5000, features a flywheel and conveyor-powered system, an integrated shoulder stock, and a single sling mount beneath its handle. The acceleration trigger is conveniently located right beneath the firing trigger.
Sitting atop the Perses blaster is its hopper, capable of storing up to fifty High-Impact Rounds. An iron sight is situated just above the muzzle, allowing for accurate aim. Equipped with a safety switch and a tactical rail, the blaster has an additional jam button on its left side in case of a malfunction. Moreover, the hopper is fitted with a jam door in front. In addition, it comes with a NiMH battery and charger, both rechargeable!
- This awesome Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 has an incredible 50-round Capacity and is packed with 50 official Nerf Rival rounds.
- The Perses boasts an awe-inspiring rate of fire, spitting out up to 8 rounds per second with a speed of up to 100 feet per second.
- The blaster features a NiMH battery and charger.
- This blaster is equipped with a quick-load hopper that can be removed with the press of a lever on the side and then slid out from the top.
- The blaster has a Trigger lock to prevent accidental firing.
Pros and Cons of the Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000
Why should you buy the blaster?
- The designers of this blaster have certainly achieved a perfect balance of weight, size, and strength – making it light, compact, and solid. With its one-handed design, you can flip and maneuver around doorways and trees with ease. In addition, the ergonomic triggers fit snugly in my hands, making them suitable for children and adults of various ages and sizes.
- The Perses boasts an astounding rate of fire and incredible muzzle velocity; Hasbro boasts that it can unleash up to 8 rounds per second, rocketing at up to 100 feet per second
- It is a fully automatic SMG blaster to complement the other options in the Rival range.
- Reloading is so simple
- The blaster will not get jammed easily. Even if you encounter a jam, the Perses MXIX-5000 has got a couple of ways to help you out of the tricky situation.
- The blaster comes with a rechargeable battery. These rechargeable batteries are smaller and lighter than their alkaline counterparts, giving you more power with less weight!
- It has good accuracy and precision.
What to do if the blaster gets jammed?
If you ever find yourself in a tight spot, the large handle on the side can get you out of the jam. Just give it a push, and the entire hopper chamber will open up, giving you access to the feeding conveyor. Then you can reach in and free any rounds or anything else that has become stuck.
If the jam is only minor, there is no need to tear apart the blaster – simply slide the access door in front of the hopper open and stick a couple of fingers in to try and sort it out!
- The vast size of the hopper window facilitates a rapid discharge of rounds while reloading.
- The blaster shoots a little too fast for its capacity. The capacity is only 50 balls, which sounds like a lot if it’s shooting that fast. But it will be over in 7 seconds.
Unboxing Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000
The Nerf Rival Perses MXIX-5000 is a sensational new addition to the Rival series. With its generous hopper size, you can reload this blaster in a jiffy, then get right to blasting with the Nemesis. At first glance, it may look bulky, but you’ll be amazed by how lightweight and balanced it feels on the shoulder. Plus, it holds 50 rounds in the hopper with remarkable accuracy and precision – now that’s power!
1. Can I increase the hopper capacity of Nerf Perses?
Absolutely! If you’d like to increase the Nerf Perses’ capacity for ammunition, you can easily do so with a hopper extension. This nifty addition allows the blaster to hold a whopping 170 rounds – an impressive 120 more than the standard 50 rounds.
2. How far does the Perses Shoot?
With its remarkable firing velocity, the Nerf Perses can launch eight rounds at an astonishing 100 FPS.