Looking for an exciting way to wage Nerf warfare? Then look no further than the Nerf Rival Zeus MXV-1200 Blaster! With its impressive firepower and innovative design, it is no surprise that the blaster is popular among avid Nerf fans and newcomers. Read on to find out why the Zeus MXV-1200 is your ultimate weapon against the enemy!
Overview of the NERF Rival Zeus
The NERF Rival Zeus is an intriguing, semi-automatic blaster that is the first of its kind in the Rival line. Boasting a bullpup design, the Rival Zeus has some unique loading mechanics. Fitted with three tactical rails and the ability to be loaded from either side, the Rival blaster can fire foam rounds with the help of magazines. In addition, you can easily attach scopes and other accessories to the two rails found on either side of the blaster or the single one on top.
The magazine release levers can also be found on either side for added convenience. It even boasts a safety lock to ensure that it won’t be fired when not in use.
The acceleration trigger of the Zeus MXV-1200, like that of most flywheel blasters, is placed directly beneath its firing trigger, but sadly, its seven-round magazine is too small to be securely fitted.
- The blaster is Semi-automatic.
- This rifle is equipped with a trigger lock and spring-loaded flip-up sights.
- This NERF Rival Zeus set includes an ambidextrous 12-round magazine and 12 high-impact rounds, perfect for hours of intense battle fun!
- The Motorized blaster launches its projectiles with a powerful velocity of 100 feet per second (20 mps).
- The blaster makes an excellent choice for close-quarter combat.
- Great ergonomics- Grasping the blaster, you will instantly appreciate the ergonomics. With an ambidextrous design that’s especially convenient for lefties and an ideal balance of weight, you can wield the blaster for hours on end with complete comfort.
- The blaster features a trigger lock that helps ensure that it won’t unexpectedly fire when not being used.
- Equipped with tactical rails on the top and sides of the Nerf Rival blaster, you can now carry extra equipment (not included) into battle.
- Accuracy- You will be able to experience the thrill of intense precision battles with the Nerf Rival Zeus MXV-1200 blaster. Take aim with this superior accuracy blaster to send high-impact rounds soaring through the air at a speed of 100 fps (20 mps).
The complicated and tricky loading process
To insert the magazine into the blaster, you must simultaneously tug on the two orange levers. Then, you’ll need to apply pressure from both sides of the magazine so that it doesn’t “pop out.” Keep an eye out for it – if it’s not properly held, you’ll have a bit of a mess on your hands. Let’s just say it’s not the most user-friendly mechanism around – it can be quite a nuisance!
After refilling the magazine, you can slip it into the magazine bay by inserting the front first and then pushing the back in – a much simpler approach than it sounds!
Nerf rival Zeus MXV-1200 blaster batteries make it a bit heavy.
This is a battery-powered blaster and won’t fire unless you put in 6 “C” batteries. On the back of the blaster, there’s a slide for inserting the batteries to power up the device.
The Nerf Rival Zeus MXV-1200 modification
After the first two gates have been taken away and the last one has been altered, the Zeus can be transformed into a fully automated blaster with an incredibly rapid fire rate. This is because Zeus does not employ a pusher mechanism for feeding, unlike many other flywheel blasters. It exclusively depends on the magazine’s follower to propel rounds into the flywheels as the magazine is positioned just behind the flywheels. The gates act as a barrier, preventing the follower from forcing all the rounds into the flywheels and maintaining the semi-automatic mode of the Zeus blaster.
When the gates are removed, the follower moves all the rounds into the flywheels whenever the trigger is pulled and only stops when the trigger is released. With the gates removed, the magazine can hold up to three Mega Darts that are properly positioned to feed into the flywheel cage, which enables the Zeus to fire Mega Darts. An extra High Impact Round is usually loaded in front of the three Mega Darts to keep the Mega Darts in place.
Nerf rival Zeus MXV-1200 blaster Unboxing
Safety features of NERF Rival Zeus
- Secure the safety tab on the left-hand side to ensure the gun won’t fire unless a magazine is inserted.
- If no magazine is present, the gun will remain inactive.
- The blaster has a ball-jam door- Once the ball-jam door on the right is opened, the gun will not fire.
- The blaster features a grip button. You need to press the grip button before firing the gun below the trigger.
No matter how many safety measures are taken, it is still essential to wear facial protection for maximum safety! If you want to ensure your safety, don’t forget to wear long clothing and a full-face mask. That way, you can feel confident that you are secure.
1. What color is Nerf Rival MXV-1200 Blaster?
You can choose the Red or Blue team and join the fight! So gear up and be ready to unleash Nerf’s ultimate precision and power!
2. How many rounds does the Nerf rival Zeus come with?
The nerf rival Zeus comes with 12 high-impact Nerf Rival rounds.