You could be a Nerfer already owning many nerf blasters, or you could be planning to get new ones. Either way, to ensure an awesome Nerfing experience do consider purchasing some Nerf accessories and pumping up your blaster’s capabilities. Nerf accessories range anywhere from small muzzle extensions to tricycles. These add-ons are manufactured by both Nerf and other third party manufacturers. Here we’ll try to provide a comprehensive coverage of all Nerf accessories that are available in the market right now.
Note: Nerf Accessories do augment the Nerf experience but do not change core blaster performance. Nerf dart velocities and ranges are not impacted. If you’re looking to boost your blaster’s raw performance then Nerf modifier kits are what you need.
Nerf darts, Shoulder stocks, barrel extensions and magazines/drums are currently the most known Nerf accessories. But there are many more unknown to Nerf fans. Here’s a comprehensive listing of all the Nerf accessories that you can buy from Hasbro-Nerf and other manufacturers as well.
1 NERF Go Kart
Nerf in association with Hauck toys has developed this go kart ‘NERF Battle Racer’. It’s a good looking custom go kart suitable for Nerfer kids aged between 4 and 10 years. It can support a maximum weight of 110 pounds.
The Nerf Battle Racer has features that allow you to strap in up to four Nerf blasters, carry hundreds of darts at a time for your intense Nerf wars. Meanwhile, the Kart in itself is of high-grade quality. A steel frame supports the vehicle, and also includes a fully adjustable seat and four rubber tired wheels. Though the Kart is manual and pedal-powered, it still includes a handbrake keeping the safety of kids in mind.
2 NERF Tactical Vests
Nerf Tactical Vests are not essentially for safety or meant to be precautionary wear as Nerf darts don’t really hurt on impact. These vests serve the purpose of additional storage and let you carry a lot of firepower during your nerf wars. Unlike the Go Kart, we have many buying options when it comes to Nerf Tactical Vests. All Nerf vests are designed for kids 8 years and up.
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Tactical Vest: This is the official Vest released by Nerf and is the best seller in the category. The vest has dart-holding loops that can hold up to 12 darts. There are two straps to store two quick-reload magazines. Also, there are two pockets, one to store a pistol-sized blaster, while the other can be used to store extra ammo. There is a clip that you can use to hang another small blaster from. The package itself includes two 6-dart magazines along with 12 Elite darts.
- Newisland Kid’s Adjustable Tactical Vest: This vest is manufactured by Newisland and is a very pocket-friendly option. Thick oxford fabric is used in making this vest and has similar storage options. 12 darts holding loops, two clip straps, and two pockets to carry additional blasters. There are adjustable velcro belts which allow kids to comfortably wear the vest without any fitting issues.
- Newisland Men’s Adjustable Tactical Vest: There is also a men’s version of the tactical vest from Newisland with similar features but bigger in size.
3 Nerf Walkie Talkies
Communication with your fellow teammates is the key to winning your Nerf wars and Nerf walkie talkies are the best tools to make it happen. Currently, there are two variations of Nerf walkie talkies available in the market. One is the low-end cheaper version and another pricier but higher-end version, the Nerf 10-mile walkie talkie. Both versions require 9V AA batteries to operate. Both versions have morse code buttons that enable Nerfers to communicate in places where they cannot talk loud.
- 2013 Model: With a rugged design to withstand drops by kids, this version has an On/Off switch, and a clip to fasten it to your belt or Nerf vest. It works well for a maximum range of thousand feet and does not feature any visual screen. This model uses 9-volt batteries to operate.
- 2015 Model: This version produces much lesser static noise and works for 10 miles only under most optimal conditions. But this works splendidly for any Nerf Gaming scenarios, let it be a Nerf war or Humans vs Zombies game. This model uses 2 AA batteries to operate. In addition, there is an LCD screen that displays the battery level, channel number and the speaker volume level.
4 Nerf Targets
When you have Nerf guns you’ll need something to shoot at. Nerf Targets would be a great addition to any Nerf collection. When you’re not playing with friends and need some targets to practice with, these options will come in real handy.
- Nerf Zombie Strike Target Set: Includes a Jolt blaster, three darts and three targets of various sizes all Zombie Strike themed.
- Nerf Elite Precision Target set: Includes ten Elite suction darts, an Elite target, and the N-Strike Elite FIrestrike blaster.
- Nerf Rebelle Knock Out Gallery Set: Includes a Jolt blaster, three collectible darts, and three targets all colored and based on Rebelle theme.
- Nerf Rebelle Star Shot blaster set: Includes the Star shot blaster, a target, and six collection darts.
- Little Valentine Large Size 6 Pcs EVA Soft Targets: This product is from a third party manufacturer ‘Little Valentine’. This soft target set is a set of six lightweight foam cans. Three have 25 points, two with 50 points and the top one with 100 points. They can be arranged and shot at with Nerf blasters to practice your aiming. Kid-friendly and pocket-friendly Nerf targets.
5 Nerf Storage
If you want to use multiple blasters and lot of ammo during your Nerf wars, you’ll find it hard to reload, manage and carry them all simultaneously. Nerf Storage options can make your life a lot easier.
- Nerf Elite Soft Transport Case: This is an official storage case from Nerf. Made of durable material, this bag can carry one or two blasters, multiple magazines and all the darts that you can carry. There is a shoulder strap and carrying handles for ease of use.
- Nerf Elite Blaster Sleeve: This is a carrying sleeve that you can hang over your shoulder. It has provisions to carry one magazine, one blaster and the required amount of ammo. This is like a small backpack and has velcro straps to fasten the blaster and magazine. Good quality canvas is used in making this sleeve.
- Nerf N-Strike Elite Series Bandolier Kit: This belt can hold upto four reload clips and 12 darts. And the kit itself includes two clips and 24 darts. The Bandolier Kit is good value for money and proves to be very useful during your Nerfing games.
- Little Valentine Waist-bag and Wrister: This blaster holster is sure to make you feel like a cowboy. You can carry your sidearm in the bag and fasten it to your waist for quick access. Also, you can store upto eight darts in the small wrist-belt to help you quickly reload your blaster.
6 Nerf Darts
You can never have enough of Nerf darts. You don’t want to run out of ammo in the middle of Nerf wars and be collecting you loose darts back. Bigger the pack of darts you buy cheaper they come. Also, there is no restriction on what type of darts that you can use with the specific Nerf guns except for a few exceptions. Mega darts can only be used with Mega blasters. But Elite, Zombie Strike, Modulus, Rebelle, Alien Menace, Doomland, Suction and AccuStrike Darts can be used interchangeably.
- Mega Darts: These darts can only be used with Mega blasters. See the ‘Nerf Mega Series‘ for compatible blasters
Nerf Mega 10-pack
Nerf Mega 20-pack
- Nerf Elite Darts
- Zombie Strike Darts
- Accustrike darts
- Suction darts
Nerf Suction 30-Pack
- Elite missile darts
Nerf Missiles 3-pack
- Glow in the dark Nerf darts
Star Wars GlowStrike Darts 14-pack
Nerf Glow Darts 12-pack
For more information, see ‘glow in the dark nerf guns and darts‘.
- Rival Series darts: These are termed as High-impact rounds. They are not darts per say, but basically small foam balls. They can be used only with Nerf Rival series blasters.
Nerf Rival 100-Pack Nerf Rival 50-Pack Nerf Rival 25-Pack
7 Nerf Tactical Scopes
Most Nerf blasters have tactical rails on top where you can attach a Nerf scope. Technically they don’t improve the accuracy of shooting as they are not equipped with lenses. But they do drastically increase the cool factor of your Nerf blaster. And if you’re doing a cosplay these scope accessories are sure to come in handy.
Nerf N-Strike Elite XD Modulus Long Range Scope
8 Nerf Magazines and drums
When you’re in the heat of battle, reloading darts into a single magazine puts you at a big risk of getting shot. Its advisable to carry additional mags to instantly reload your blaster and carry on Nerfing. Also, Nerf blasters come with different capacity magazines. Some with 6-dart mags, and some with huge 35-dart capacity drums. Like Nerf darts, most Nerf magazines and Nerf drums are compatible with most blasters except for a few exceptions (see below).
Any Nerf Magazines/Drums can only be used with Nerf blasters that are clip-fed. Nerf N-Strike Blasters that fall under Elite, Zombie Strike, Modulus, Rebelle, Alien Menace, Doomland, and AccuStrike series, can interchangeably use their magazines and drums. Also, important, Magazine and Drums themselves can also be used instead of the other.
Nerf Elite 35 Round Ammo Drum Clip Magazine
CHECK PRICE NOW
Nerf Elite 25 Round Ammo Drum Clip Magazine
CHECK PRICE NOW
Nerf Elite 18-dart reload clip
9 Nerf Barrel Extensions
Nerf barrel extensions are Nerf accessories that can be attached on to increase the accuracy of the blaster. Also, the Nerf gun looks closer to real life weapons with the addition of these extensions. One minus here would be that they reduce the muzzle velocity slightly and in turn the range. If you’re a cosplayer and love painting guns, then these barrel extensions are a great help in creating a life-like weapon.
To add a barrel extension, your blaster should have a slot on its front. Please make sure of it before you purchase one. Certain barrel extensions even have a slot in themselves, allowing you to train multiple extensions on your blaster. Cool huh..!
Note: Each barrel extension is compatible with certain series of blasters. Make sure you purchase the barrel extension for your blaster. Also, confirm that your blaster has an extension slot. Some blasters do and some don’t.
10 Nerf Shoulder Stocks
In real guns, shoulder stocks give a considerable amount of stability while firing. It makes it easy for the person firing the gun to absorb the recoil from the weapon. Even though Nerf blasters don’t have much of a recoil, shoulder stocks make it easier to aim and also make it convenient to hold the blaster. These shoulder stocks succeed in giving the Nerf blaster a realistic make-over and also improve the ergonomics drastically. Some stocks even support additional features like firing Nerf missiles too.
Note: Each shoulder stock is compatible with certain series of blasters. Make sure you purchase the right stocks for your blaster. Also, confirm that your blaster has a stock slot. Some blasters do and some don’t.
Nerf Ecs-10 Stock
11 Nerf Safety Goggles and Nerf Masks
In our opinion protective Nerf accessories are a must for kids who spend a lot of time Nerfing. It is important that you protect your eyes from oncoming darts. Though the darts don’t hurt the skin on impact, eyes are sensitive and best to be covered. And with Nerf goggles, you can do it in style. They are made up of durable and clear material and are safe for kids to use.
The mask nerf accessories are part of the Nerf Rival Series. The Rival Mask protects the entire face of the player while a clear plastic covers the eyes. Also in Rival series, the players are split into blue and red teams, and this nerf mask allows to identify the player of the respective teams.
12 Other Nerf accessories
- Nerf Shields: They attach onto the Nerf blaster’s tactical rail and blocks the incoming darts fired at you. Some even have additional features to store darts for you to quickly reload your blasters.
- Nerf Targeting Light beam
CHECK PRICE NOW
- Nerf Bipods
CHECK PRICE NOW
Each year crazy new Nerf accessories are being released by both Nerf and a large number of manufacturers around the globe. We will try to keep this page updated with all the latest Nerf accessories when they become available in the market.